Using Technology to Prevent Childhood Obesity in Low-Income Families and Communities Challenge
Phase 1 has launched. Now accepting submissions!
Please submit a comprehensive description of the proposed innovation in PDF, Microsoft Word, or Text format. The document should be five (5) pages or less. Margins should be no less than 1/2 inch on each side.
- Describe the problem you are trying to solve and how your solution relates to one of the listed focus areas, or if it doesn’t, relate it to an unlisted focus area and describe why that area is significant;
- Provide relevant background information linking the evidence to support the key new ideas for the proposed innovation, citing existing evidence related to healthy weight behaviors, childhood obesity, behavior change, etc., as appropriate;
- Describe your idea, including the methods and technologies involved;
- Describe how your solution is innovative;
- Describe how your idea could reach a significant number of end-users;
- Describe your team;
- Describe how your innovation could be made available affordably to low-income communities;
- Describe how your innovation has the potential to ultimately have a high impact on low-income communities and families; and
- Describe your plan to test and measure potential impact on the end users and/or communities where the innovation will be used, as required in Phase 2 and Phase 3.